A pilgrimage tour in Greece! Start a Biblical journey inspired by the route of St. Paul in ancient Greece where he preached the gospel of Christianity. Starting from the North of Greece and ending in the Peloponnese. The itinerary visits all the important spots and monuments of St. Pauls journey in Greece.
Day 1: Thessaloniki
- Arrival in Thessaloniki
- Meet our guide and transfer to thehotel
- Dinner and overnight in Thessaloniki
Day 2: Thessaloniki
- Visit of St. Demetrios church where St. Paul preached.
- Visit to Archaeological museum and city centre of Thessaloniki
- Dinner and overnight in hotel
Day 3: Kavala – Philippi
- Drive to Phillipi first European site of the gospel preaching by St. Paul
- Visit to Lydia village
- Visit Kavala port site of arrival of St. Paul
- Visit to Amphipolis ancient city
- Dinner and Overnight in Thessaloniki
Day 4: Veroia – Kalambaka
- Visit to monument of Vema of St. Pauls preaching in Veroia
- Visit to Vergina museum for tombs of Macedonian Kings
- Dinner and overnight in Kalambaka
Day 5: Meteora
- Visit to the spectacular monasteries of Meteora
- Dinner and overnight in Athens
Day 6: Athens
- Day tour of Athens visiting important monuments, including the Aeropagus the spot where St. Paul preached to the Athenians on the slope of Acropolis.
- Walking tour of Plaka area, dinner with folklore show
- Overnight in Athens
Day 7: Corinth
- Visit to Ancient Corinth to see the spot where St. Paul preached and archaeological museum
- Visit to the small port of Cenchreae where St. Paul disembarked
- Dinner and Overnight in Athens.
Day 8: Departure
- Transfer to Athens Airport for return flights – Departure